SIMMS ACTIVE TAGGED RUGBY RECRUITING INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS NOW!
After the success of the first Intramural Tagged League, Simms Active in partnership with Tagged are launching a second league which begins on Thursday 2nd March. The league is open to a maximum of four teams, and will be running for four weeks.
League fixtures will take place every Thursday evening in the performance hall with each team playing one fixture (30 mins) per week.
Tagged is a mixed, social version of Tag Rugby which is designed for both complete beginners and more experienced players to compete together in a friendly, fun environment. Tagged is ideal for teams and players of all abilities so it doesn’t matter if you haven’t played before sign up as a team or individual now and give it a go!
Here’s a little more information about the league;
- It's mixed – squads are made up of 7-10 players with at least two females
- It's non-contact – there’s no tackling!
- It's completely free to play
- Each player receives a free pair of shorts!
- Games run between 6-7pm every Thursday
- You don't have to have any experience – week one will be an introduction
- The league will commence on Thursday 2nd March
HOW TO JOIN
Enter a Team – Simply nominate a team captain and complete this simple form – we will then be in touch to confirm your team registration.
Enter as an individual – we can add individuals to existing teams, so if you’d like to sign up on your own or haven’t quite got enough to make a team of 7 please just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to News
Next story: Become a Tagged delivery partner for 2017-18
Previous story: WANTED: ACTIVATORS FOR BRIGHTON UNIVERSITY TAGGED!