Tag Rugby recruiting individuals and teams now!
An intramural tag rugby league is set to launch at Brighton University (Falmer) this February.
This February Brighton university will be launching an Intramural Tag Rugby League. The league is open to a maximum of four teams, running for four weeks. With two teams already registered we only have two places left!
The league will take place every Thursday evening on the artificial pitches on the Falmer Campus. With each team playing one fixture (30 mins) per week.
Tagged is a mixed, social version of Tag Rugby which is designed for both complete beginners and more experienced players to compete together in a friendly, fun environment.
We are now expecting both team and individual entries to join the league.
Here’s a little more information about the league;
- It's mixed – squads are made up of 7-10 players with at least two females
- It's non-contact – there’s no tackling!
- It's completely free to play
- Each player receives a free pair of shorts!
- Games run between 6-7pm every Thursday
- You don't have to have any experience – week one will be an introduction
- The league will commence when we have four teams registered (Likely to be mid-late February).
How to Join
Enter a Team – Simply nominate a team captain and complete this simple form – we will then be in touch to confirm your team registration
Enter as an individual – we can add individuals to existing teams so if you’d like to sign up on your own or haven’t quite got enough to make a team of 7 please just email email@example.comBack to News
Previous story: Become a Tagged delivery partner for 2017-18